TARIFF & PAYMENT
The minimum daily package for tourist travelling in a group of 3 persons or more is as follows:
- USD $200 per person per night for the months of January, February, June, July, August, and December (off- season)
- USD $250 per person per night for the months of March, April, May, September, October, and November ( peak season) revised in 2011 onwards.
- This tariff is same for Cultural Tours, Treks or any other Special Interest Tours. The flat rates were set by Tourism Council of Bhutan with the concern to provide the quality service to each visitor irrespective of type of tours and visiting places in Bhutan.
The daily package includes the followings:
- Bhutan Government Tourism Sustainable Royalty of US$ 65/person/night. This Royalty will be invested in free education, free healthcare, poverty alleviation, along with the building of infrastructure.
- Twin sharing hotel rooms at 3 star hotels
- All meals ( breakfast, lunch, dinner & light refreshments) with standard menu at 3 star hotels
- Licensed English speaking tour guide services
- All transfers and excursions by private vehicles (excluding internal flights)
- All entrance fees to museums and monuments
- Camping equipments, cooks, tents, porter for trekking tours
- All internal taxes and fees
- Extra service with bottled drinking water while travelling as compliments
- The daily package does not include the followings:
- One time Visa fee of US$20/person per visit (must be paid in advance with tour cost)
- Airfares , airport taxes and ridding ponies
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Extra services like luxury hotels like 5 star accommodations and meals (optional)
- USD $ 40/person night surcharge incase only single person travels.
- USD $ 30/person per night surcharge incase 02 persons travels.
- Incase the number of persons travelling together is 03 or more then there is no surcharge.
Tourism Development Fund:
A sum of USD $10 per tourist per visit shall be payable as a Tourism Development Fund.
The daily tariff set by Tourism Council of Bhutan does not include any Travel Insurance. It is important that tourists have full comprehensive insurance that adequately cover against the unforeseen accidents or mishaps during the period of stay in Bhutan. Such policies are currently not available in Bhutan.
Tour Programmes after booking which is subsequently cancelled shall be subjected to cancellation charges as follows:
• within 30 days of start of programme ~ no charges
• within 25 days ~ 10% of rate
• within 15 days ~ 20% of rate
• within 7 days ~ 35% of rate
• less than 7 days or without notice ~ 75% of rate
• after arrival in Bhutan ~ 100%
Further more information contact us